Thursday, December 24, 2009

And so this is Christmas?

It's 24th December. What on earth am I still doing here in KT? No Christmas trees, no presents, no fancy shopping malls with artificial snow falling, no.. ok, better stop; its getting sad. And my housemate has to ask me the million dollar question: "Do you feel lonely?". Sweat.

Anyway, come to think about it, it's a good thing to strip down the commercialized version of Christmas and be able to focus on our Savior's birth. It's definitely a new experience for me, taking a break from the annual busyness of the Christmas season to just quieten down and look upon the real reason for the season. Blessed Christmas!

2 comments:

Adele said...

Wow. I'm sure you'll remember this forever! =D

Christmas is everywhere!

-ard said...

Wow. So comforting!