Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to write an annoying blog post

I finally managed to conquer my fear of presenting a patient's case to the scariest lecturer in the hospital (well, at least to me). How scary you ask? He makes ur heart stop with the sound of every footstep he makes into the ward. He has the ability to make you tremble with fear and also burst out laughing at the same time (He's really good in dry humor). Over all, I really felt such a great sense of accomplishment!



Had an unexpected visit from an ex-secondary school teacher today as well. Had a great dinner along with a belated birthday present. Then my housemate brought me out for ice cream supper. Twas a beautiful day =)

And this is the typical annoying 'This is what happened today in my life' kind of post. But I can't resist the temptation to write it down for memories sake. Haha

No comments: